EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Senior Electronics Design Engineer - Thurso, Highlands - Scotland
The primary role is the development of electronic systems for the management, protection and charging of batteries ranging in size between Wh and MWh. The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to all phases of the product lifecycle from initial concept through design, development and verification as well as obsolescence management and through-life support.
Essential skills and experience
- Strong analogue power electronic design skills.
- Minimum 4 years professional experience of the full lifecycle of electronic product development.
- Honours degree in a relevant subject (Masters preferred).
- Proven ability to work in a small multifunctional project team (including mechanical, software, and qualification engineers).
Desireable skills and experience
- Battery management systems.
- Lithium Ion cell management.
- Switched mode power supply design.
- Circuit simulation and analysis.
- Design for EMC (CE, MIL-STD 461, DEF-STAN 59-411 etc)
- DFx (manufacturability, test, cost etc).
- Design documentation.
- Related electronic design experience (serial comms and standard bus protocols, microcontroller system design etc).
- Reliability engineering (FMECA, MTBF calculation etc)
Applicants should email or send their CV with covering letter to:- Alison Duncan, Denchi Power Ltd, Denchi House, Thurso Business Park, Thurso, Caithness, KW14 7XW